From: Per Boysen [mailto:per@boysen.se]
Sent: 02 November 2001 15:22
To: Loopers
Subject: Question: EDP powering up problem

Hi,

Here I have a new EDP that sometimes doesn't power up when pushing the
button. But if I unplug the power chord and then put it back the display
lightens up and the machine comes to life. I'm running it in the 230
volt
mode (European current).

Sorry about this kind of off topic technical question. It's not what
you'd
expect from a new piece of gear and I'm wondering if any of you know
what
could possibly cause this malfunction?

BTW I think it's a fantastic instrument! This little problem is ok
during
rehearsals but I just cannot take it to a gig sound check that way ;-)

Regards

Per Boysen