Live Looping mp3's

Here's a show a friend and I did last spring:

http://www.newandimprov.com/030201.html

I'm playing keys and looping with a JamMan sync'd to an MC-303, with
some drum loops via a Dr. Sample. My partner plays turntables, a
couple of ARPs and effects. The show was entirely improvised and
recorded straight to DAT. Check it out, and let me know what you
think!
Dave Trenkel                                New and Improv Music
http://www.newandimprov.com         improv@peak.org
                 Now Available: Minus: Dark Lit
"This is music all-consuming in its beauty and power"
                                -Jake TenPas OSU Daily Barometer