Re: Boss RC20 & multiple loops

Tim Nelson wrote: For what you're talking about,

> you'd need something with multitrack capability. I'm pretty sure the
> Repeater could do it.

Yeah, the Repeater does function this way, with four seperate tracks, or
dual
stereo tracks.  The cool thing is, you can send each track to a seperate
place.  I've yet to try the quad loop feature in this way, but it's got
tons
of possibilites.  The problem is, if you use it with 4 outputs, you loose
the
stereo effects loop, which I'm finding myself using A LOT.

I think the Echoplex allows for multipal track playback too, or am I wrong?

Mark