Re: Gig Spam: Mixtape from Mars in San Francisco. Friday June 1st.

Simran,

hey...have a great show.  I was fortunate to catch the ali khan band
at ashkenaz in berkely several years ago while visiting the area.  i
was familiar with qawwalii, but they just blew me away with their
eclectic mix.  coming from the jaded, 'more alternative-than-thou'
school of music...what a joy to see these folks having a total blast
on stage with tight musicianship, as well.  EVERYBODY was dancing
that night...

have fun!

rich