R: fx loop expander

> The MF-1 and MF-2 footswitches can be set-up to send MIDI note messages.
It
> might make a good EDP controller.  Intriguing!  The manual does not give
> enough details though.  Does anybody have one of these units?
>
> Dennis Leas

Once I had one.
It is pretty solid and has a good feeling under the feet (you can feel when
you have pushed)
4 cc plus 4 switches
I gave it back because I prefered to have the 8 cc of the Rolls midiwizard
I think I remember the note messages (called "funny mode" ?) could be sent
just after having switched by hand a switch on the chassis.
luca