re: Boss Loop Sampler RC 20?

Stephen,

very nice samplings, hysteria and overtones were
particular favorites.

I co-host an internet radio show that I would like to
use your material on with permission. If acceptible
let me know where to find your music, CD or online.

I had a chance to buy the RC 20 but no one at the
Guitar Center I was at would let me audition it so I
passed and purchased a Boomerang + .

This is my first post to the list so I should
introduce myself but I'll do so in another post.

Bruce Satinover