From: Steve Sandberg [mailto:stevesandberg@earthlink.net]
Sent: 23 May 2001 05:23
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: HELP!!! Resolution

Guys --
Thanks for much for your timely replies to my desperate call for EDP help.
The resolution was actually quite funny.
It was working well all day at my  home, and I didn't want to take the chance of dismantling it and fussing with the SIMM chips or whatever is inside there (I'm not too technically oriented).
So I thought I'd just trust that it would work when I got to the gig.
Well, when I set it up it was doing the same thing it was doing first thing in the morning --flashing "Loop 3".
So -- I gave it a well-aimed whack - and fixed it immediately!
The show was awesome.