anybody using the Boss RC-20 yet

hey-

is anybody using the Boss RC-20 yet? I guess it is shipping by now,
although I've gotten conflicting stories about that. Since there are no
greater gear sluts than those here on LD, I'm surprised we haven't heard
any reviews yet!

I want to put up a page for it on the Looper's Delight site if it is
available, so I'd like to get user reviews from anybody that has actually
used it. If that is you, please send something in!

thanks,
kim