RE: jamman footswitch..another jam-thread!

>the jamman has a noticable delay in handling the TAP function via midi
>compared to a directly wired footswitch.  this is significant enough for
>me
>to have a direct footswitch (digitech fs300) for TAP (& FUNCTION, which
>isn't available via midi) even though i use midi to control the rest of
>the
>box.

really?  are you synched to a midi clock?  or are you just looping
freeform?
if it's the latter...hmmm...i haven't seen any delay using my midi
pedal.  you must be doing some very critical stuff!

I am using a Rolls MidiWizard, which has very short throw switches.

best,

rich