Repeater

I just had a phone call from "Deep Throat" and thought you might like
to know that Repeater will very likely be shipping in June. The unit
is in the final stages of tweaking and beta testing. A large number
of units are ready to ship as soon as the final firmware is loaded
into them, so there should not be any significant delay once the
final operating system is "blessed."

BTW - I didn't notice that Dave Tristram was providing visuals for
the latest loop fest. I've seen his work with the Raster Masters, and
got to know him when I was working on Graham Nash's "LifeSighs"
project.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com