Re: Cheap filters

Thanks to ALL who replied to my questions, especially
thanks to Hugo for the link.

Well I heard what the "Resinator" can do,
3 filter sweeps with autopan , but couldn't buy it.
( discontinued)

as Hugo pointed out there's already a MAM Resonator
which is the same, and its available, and its even a bit cheaper
at £139 ,

also found the MAM Warp 9 , which certainly
seems to be a 'budget Sherman' .
...only with more possibilities , especially
for making short loops evolve over a longer timespan.

well they're both on their way , so if folks are interested
I'll post a review

andy butler (EDP waiting waiting)