Re: the new iBook...

    I recommend that you look at the new MOTU 828 Firewire interface as
well. The Titanium Powerbook and MOTU 828 is my main recording/performance
setup now...extremely low latency, lots of I/O, proper ASIO drivers for
Cubase, all in a 1U rack unit.

Regards,
Jamie.

on 5/4/01 8:11 AM, Mike Feeney at feeneymike@yahoo.com wrote:
> Thanks!  a little surfing later, and my eyes are opened.......  i think
> i may have to get an iBook and turn it into my little portable recording
> studio....  =)
>
> if you use a USB audio interface, does that bypass the computer's
> soundcard?
>
> Mike

Jamie Drouin
Visual Designer for Electrix
(a division of IVL Technologies Ltd)
6710 Bertram Place, Victoria, BC, V8M 1Z6 Canada

email... jamie@electrixpro.com  fax... 250-544-4102  voice... 250-544-4114