Re: Plunderphonic (was "disrespecting softwares")

Beating it into the ground is all part of deconstruction and understanding
of a topic, in my opinion.  As to Oswald, I have two of his CDs: Grayfolded
I and II.  Together they make two hours of deconstructed/reconstructed
Greatful Dead playing their opus maximus "Dark Star".  Oswald was invited
by
the Dead into their tape vault and he was allowed to take every recording
of
Dark Star ever made and from this he put together "Grayfolded".  It is
truly
an amazing work.

-Allan