Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V00 #73

Yes, p-p-p-please! :-)

On the looping front, I'm awaiting delivery of
my fourth RDS-7.6. I've already purchased a FX-17
volume pedal for it, and I'm quite excited to get
the complete system up-and-running. I've configured
a mult on my patchbay that allows me to selectively
send the input signal to any and all FX at once.

Woo-hoo!

- Larry (on-topic for a change)