EMUSIC Playlist

EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show, airs each Thursday
at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem, PA and 93.9 FM in
Easton, PA and Phillipsburg, NJ.

                    Show #154                    March 2, 2000.

On this show, I began a month-long focus on the seventh annual Alfa
Centauri
music festival in Huizen, The Netherlands.  Tonight's Feature CD at
Midnight
was
Species by Wave World on the Quantum label.  The music of Vir Unis and Saul
Stokes
was played to promote their upcoming performances at the next Gathering.

The Gathering            http://www.starsend.org/23gather.html

ARTIST                                       TRACK
ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
11:04 pm
Medwyn Goodall                        1
Millennium (New World Music)
Stratosphere                              Moving Pictures
Life Reviewed (Spheric Recordings)
Mind~Flux                                   Transition
Konception of Space (IC/Digit Music)
Eric Snelders                             The Singularity Trap
The Source of Scarlet Dreams (Quantum)
Saul Stokes                               Sweet Paraffin
Washed in Mercury (Hypnos)
Steve Verity                               The Ascent (Part I)
Digital Planet (Atomic City)
VA [Vir Unis]                              The Undivided Flow
The Ambient Expanse (Mirage)
Robert Rich                                Beyond (Part 2)
Humidity (Hypnos)

12:00 am
Wave World                              The Quest
Species (Quantum)
Wave World                              Urban Distance
Species (Quantum)
Wave World                              Trance Planet
Species (Quantum)
Wave World                              Momentum
Species (Quantum)
Wave World                              Talk to Me
Species (Quantum)
Wave World                              El Nino
Species (Quantum)
Wave World                              Life's Orchestra
Species (Quantum)

1:00 am

 * = exerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

On the next EMUSIC, I'll continue the month-long focus on the seventh
annual
Alfa Centauri
Electronic Music Festival.  The feature CD at midnight will be "Humidity"
by
Robert Rich
on the Hypnos label.