From: "matt davignon" <mattdavignon@hotmail.com>
To: loopers-delight@annihilist.com
Subject: SoundForge installation help please!
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 23:08:18 PST

I need SoundForge help!!! I'm trying to install my legal copy and it won't
let me!

It gives me a message saying "SoundForge is unable to locate the original
installation" or something like that.

I had a cracked version and just bought a legal version. I guess it doesn't
like that there was an older version there. Does anyone know how to get
this
to work?