RE: Boomerang and DL4

>I've heard from another local music store that the DL4 is coming the end
>of
>the month.
>
>I printed out the DL4 manual from Line6's website. It appears that the
>pedal
>is 24-bit from the documentation although I'm not sure  if that literally
>means that the sampling rate is 24-bit for the looper, can anyone confirm
>that ?

dont worry about this too much. The converter is not 24bits anyway, and its
quality cannot be expressed in bits really. Even 16bit converters usually
dont use the last bit truely.
The processor calculates in 24 or 32bits internally. This is a must and
does not say anything either.

         ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org