RE: Boomerang and DL4

Matt,

Thanks for the response. Do you (or anyone else) know what the sampling
rate
is the the DL4 ?? I'm wondering if it is close to a JamMan or EP or lower
like the Rang. I would like to get a looper that is at least as good as the
JamMan since I'm playing acoustic guitar and want the loop sample to be
pretty good.

Thanks in advance

G. Weideman