Re: Boss GT-3 Processor (now effects loop?)

Thanksfor the replys, I have sent the GT-3 back as much as I loved the
sounds
and tone of the thing. Musicions Friend has a 45 day return and has a very
good staff.
I am getting the GT-5 instead, more mony but it has the movable effects
loop
and tap tempo delay. The GT-3 didn't have tap tempo delay, it has a dual
delay that you can tap in the right side for rythmic effects. At least this
was my impression, I didn't get to use it very long.
Those analog synth sounds will be missed though if they are not on the
GT-5.
Thanks again for the responses,
Peace,

Jeff
                                            The Universe is full of magical
                                                           things,
patiently
waiting for our
                                                             wits to grow
sharper.

                                                 - Eden  Philpotts

Jeff Duke wrote:

> It looks like I found it. However its only available as a "type" of
> distortion so if I wanted to put my Rat and the Space Station in the loop
>
> then I could assign the effects  loop to that patch but I can't use the
> effects loop and another distortion effect at the same time. I'll have to
>
> think of something else....
>
> jeff
>
> sorry for the double posts to you Miko, I keep hitting the wrong button
>
> Mike Biffle wrote:
>
> > Wow Jeff... maybe it's in the Master button section... or worse, they
> > eliminated it. From what I've read and what K. Doug Baldwin has said
> > though it sounds like it shoud be in there somewhere. Keep looking.
> > BTW: I have a GT-5 so I'm not the best guy to give you the detailed
> > i/o on the GT-3. Anyone else?

> > Hi Miko, thanks but where is the loop button? I can't find it at all
> > or
> > any reference to it in the manual.
> >
> > jeff
> >
> > Mike Biffle wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Jeff...
> > >
> > > The loop is indeed probably disengaged... You need to push on the
> > > loop button twice to engage it, or push once then scroll to on/off
> > and
> > > turn in on in the patch. You can also assign the loop on/off status
> > > the control switch or expression pedal so you have control over
> > > whether it's in the chain or not. There are also parameters which
> > > control the level of the loop so scroll over and check them out.
> > > You'll determing which settings work best with your Space Station.
> > If
> > > you turn the loop on, remember to store it so that it will be on
> > when
> > > you return to that patch.
> > >
> > > Miko Biffle                                    "Running scared
> > from
> > > all the usual distractions..."
> > > mbiffle@svg.com

> > > point in the
> > have
> > >
> > > I just got my GT-3 and even a short demo has really impressed me
> > for
> > > tone from a
> > > pedal.
> > >
> > > I am trying to put my Digitech Space Station into the effects loop
> > > but it is not
> > > happening. The manual does not have much on the effects loop so
> > > please clue me
> > > in to the secret! I get no signal out to the S.S.. Its like its
> > not
> > > engaged at
> > > all.
> > >
> > > tia,
> > >
> > > jd

 jeff duke                                               The Universe is
full
of magical
                                                           things,
patiently