[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]

Re: looper question?????

Hi-you will never(no matter what you are told-let your ears be the 
judge)repeat NEVER get a tube amp sound w/out the use of a TUBE

>From: "postaldave" <postaldave@qx.net>
>To: "Loopers" <Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com>
>Subject: looper question?????
>Date: Mon, Sep 13, 1999, 7:27 PM

> I was having fun with the old "rang when I decided to do something odd.
> First off I use my 'rang through a fender hotrod deluxe. using a strat on
> clean through the effects loop. after recording a multi-level loop I used
> output of the 'rang and put it into my keyboard amp. this gave me a 
> good sound. I tried running the 'rang first into the keyboard amp but 
> get that meaty sound.
> so the question is how can I get that tube sound through a keyboard amp. 
> there a pedal or something like it I could put it through first?