[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]

looper question?????

I was having fun with the old "rang when I decided to do something odd.
First off I use my 'rang through a fender hotrod deluxe. using a strat on
clean through the effects loop. after recording a multi-level loop I used
output of the 'rang and put it into my keyboard amp. this gave me a really
good sound. I tried running the 'rang first into the keyboard amp but 
get that meaty sound.

so the question is how can I get that tube sound through a keyboard amp. is
there a pedal or something like it I could put it through first?