<no subject>

hey kids i have a tech question for ya all..
my setup consists of 2 efxs processors 3 microphones a few pedals some key
boards a 1402 and my behringer compressor. can anyone give me a hint on how
to set this up in a proper fashion so as to achieve maxium sound quality.
jeah by the way i am recording live to dat or straight to 4 track
live setup is exactly like my home setup i just gotta make sure i have no
mic feedback when i play live hence the compressors.

thanks alot