Paint Me a Picture

Dpcoffin's Illustrator gear block diagram is an example of one of the
things I love about this endeavor.  I use Illustrator myself, but I suppose
it's overkill for those who aren't graphics professionals.

I think a terrific addition to the Looper's Delight site would be a
collection of just such diagrams; looping flowcharts are at least as
pertinent to loop technique as any details about loop devices themselves,
IMO.  What do you think, Kim?  Or whomever could set up such a thing?  I'm
not quite web-invested enough to even keep my own site in motion, so I
don't volunteer, but if anyone wants to swap block diagrams of their
current loop layouts, I have my own (quite the poor cousin of DPC's--his
gives me heavy G.A.S.) in Illustrator, and I can save/send as GIF, JPEG, or
whatever.  One of the things I'll have to get around to putting at my
site....

David Myers