Re: EMUSIC Playlist

Jeff mentioned:
> Is any of this availiable online? I searched the links but to no avail.
>
> >                         Playlist for "EMUSIC"

I assume that you mean that you want to hear my show over the internet?
If so, it would be my dream to be able to oblige your wish.  Sadly, this
is not a reality.  However, I forward every such message to the station
to keep them informed of the level of interest in netcasting space music
programs.

I know that Chuck van Zyl has netcasted a small number of his programs,
but I'd LOVE to be the first to do so on a regular basis.  That would
increase the visibility of me, my show, the artists played, WDIY, and
the Lehigh Valley (Allentown and vicinity, located in eastern
Pennsylvania, USA).  When fund raising rolls around, the internet
audience would represent an additional source of new members for our
community public radio station.  I'm sure that the expense of netcasting
would be carefully weighed against the revenue you space music fans
represent out there in cyberspace.  We may be non-profit, but it still
takes funding to anything.

Bill    home: billfox@fast.net  work: billfox@lucent.com
Host of Emusic, an electronic, ambient, and space music show.  Thursdays at
11pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem and 93.9 FM in Easton and
Phillipsburg.  Email me if you wish to submit music for airplay
consideration.
My radio show:  http://www.wdiyfm.org
My band's site: http://www.crosswinds.net/~shadowplay