Re: EMUSIC Playlist

Thanks Bill, I would love to hear it online so if it would help I'll write
often.

Here in Atlanta we have one of if not the first online radio station WREK
FM. You
might wish to check them out at http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/wrek/wrek.html
Wonderful station that has warped my mind for over 20 years.

Good Luck,
Jeff
http://members.xoom.com/echo17/tbl.html