Looping near London [UK]; & transatlantic loop update

     Hi all

     Brief publicity blurb:
     ======================

     I've been invited to fill the Croydon ClockTower atrium with sound
     this Saturday (30th) as interim entertainment for the film goers at
     the Croydon Film Festival. Details, times, map etc via:
     <http://subnet.virtual-pc.com/or387751>

     A number of recent MP3 files can now be downloaded via:
     <http://www.mp3.com/music/Instrumental/5895.html>

     Transatlantic loop update:

     Another example of my on-going collaboration with fellow list member,
     James H Sidlo, is now available via:
     <http://www.mp3.com/music/Instrumental/5894.html>

     Thanks for your time!

     Cheers