Re: Midi,analogue,effects,effects,effects..

I recently purchased an Axon AX-100SB, which I am playing with my Godin
LGXT electric.  I am extremely pleased (read "blown away") by the
performance of both the Axon and the Godin.  The AX-100 has no problem
keeping up with my fastest runs, and it truly excels at picking up those
subtleties of guitar playing, such as various degrees of string muting,
which makes it killer for funk, for instance.

I also belong to the Digital Guitar Forum; you may want to read my recent
post to that list concerning the AX-100SB.  I also posted a list of all
the Axon dealers in the US.

Steve Delgado
--

On Tue, 26 Jan 1999 19:08:00   Patrick Smith wrote:
>On 1/26/99 Scott said:
>
>>In particular I've been looking at the Axon system and
>>doing most things in Midi.
>>1.Does anyone have experience with said device? Including the
>>soundboard?
>
>Scott, You should check into the Digital Guitar Group. Paolo is on this
>list and I'm sure will  provide you with information on how to join.
>

>Patrick
>
>Now Available:
>                      FingerPaint Primary Colors: BLUE
>
>            "can be edgy and intense as well as relaxing...." FAQT
>
>"fascinating aural images...luminous portraits of sound & vision..."
>Outburn 8
>
>                            www.fingerpaint.net

Join 18 million Eudora users by signing up for a free Eudora Web-Mail
account at http://www.eudoramail.com