Re: EMS Help May be OT for some of you.

>essential places with people with similar concerns. and decent folks for
>the most part.

Thanks (for the most part)!

>    My EMS Synthi aks KS keyboard is not functioning properly.

Since you don't specify which lists you've consulted, I'm not sure if
you've already tried this (most likely you have), but the Synthfool site
has recently expanded its Links page...

http://www.synthfool.com/

Thanks to the MANY resources found there, I was able to resuscitate my
long-dead SH-101. Unfortunately, your EMS IS rare and precious, so I can
certainly understand the difficulty you're having getting it repaired. Good
luck.

You might try

http://www.hinton.demon.co.uk/ems/emsmods.html

but if you've spoken with Robin Wood, you probably already know that!

Hope this helps,

Tim