RE: question

> throughout december i was a nova of creativity, burnt miles of
> tape.....now for the last week or so i cant even buy a new idea.......any
> methods out there to re-kindle the spark or is it just a matter of
> waiting?...........michael

        ** i think that everybody has given good advice on this. despite
the
frustration (or the cold turkey form the high of creating) that often comes
from having a "down" period, i find it helpful to think of it as merely a
time to recharge my batteries . . . or as a gestation period for the next
work to come.

        stig