Re: question

In a message dated 1/25/99 1:18:19 PM Central Standard Time,
Nemoguitt@aol.com
writes:

<< any
 methods out there to re-kindle the spark or is it just a matter of
 waiting? >>

as Miles said to Coltrane... "take the horn out of your mouth".

I find that, although I like to play something everyday, I am most jazzed
up
and creative when I haven't played for a few days. Putting the instrument
down
until you have to pick it up again is sometimes a good thing, and an easy
way
to break from ruts.

good luck.

- Crossedout@aol.com