RE: question

Nemoguitt@aol.com [mailto:Nemoguitt@aol.com] opined:
> any methods out there to re-kindle the spark or is it just a matter of
> waiting?...........michael

I try to be transparent to the pieces, and just let them come through if
not
from me.  I try not to get too self-inflated if I can help it regarding the
process of creation... such that, during times of non-productivity, one can
forgive oneself more easily.  I hope that it works, and if it doesn't, I
get
my head involved in something else.

* Read a new book, and imagine the soundtrack of it, were it a film or TV
show.  This however can cause disappointment in the event such a thing is
made - since it can never be as good as in the mind, can it?

to make a new arrangement of.

* Make a loop and let it run as long as time or family permits.  Go into
the
other room and you may hear something other than that piece.

*  Listen to the fan in your bathroom and think of solos or such that would
go along with it, while you shave (or whatever).

Good luck!  (Though I don't believe in a random order of the universe...)

Stephen Goodman  -  It's... The Loop Of The Week!
EarthLight Studios  -  http://www.earthlight.net/Studios