Dual Loop Techniques

Hi all:

A novice looper here and I am intreged by the dual looping thing.  In fact,
I am awaiting for the EDP from the group purchase to put along side my
present one and I intend to run them brother synched and in stereo.  And
indeed I have just bought a 1202 so thanks to bobdog for the additional
stacking/overdubbing suggestion.

An effect that I want to try to do is to first pan the two units hard left
and right and create loops that continuously pan from one side to the
other.
To do this on the fly, I need a stereo pan pedal that goes to both EDPs.

Question:
Am I going to have any problems with the EPDs with this?  and....

Does anyone know of a panning pedal (l assume it should look like a volume
pedal)?  I recall that Ernie Ball/Music Man used to carry one of these a
while back.  Does anyone know if it still exists?  Any other company make
them?

Thanks to all.

Jim Ko
Philadelphia, PA