From: Kim Flint [mailto:kflint@annihilist.com]
Sent: Wednesday 20 January 1999 3:54 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject: Re: Just bought an EDP...

>If you are interested I could scan the
>article and make it available...or would I get into trouble doing that?

sure, scan away. Probably we won't put it online while the magazine is
still on the rack..... ;-)

My philosophy on such things has gradually become: give magazine publisher
a reasonable opportunity to put it on their own website; If they don't (and
they probably won't....) we ask permission to put it on our site; after
they haven't bothered to reply we go ahead and put it up on our site for
them anyway; if they someday get around to putting it up afterall, we take
ours down and link to them, otherwise we leave it; when they sue me, we
release lots of press releases about the case and use the resulting fame
and noteriety to get lots more attention and hits on our web site and maybe
get on some talk shows, which I would enjoy a lot.

so sure, send it on in!
kim