Re: EDP & cakewalk sync problems

I'm having the same problem. It happens both on my PII 400Hz PC using
Cubase and 7100 Mac using Logic Audio.

Mr. Kim Flint has helped to reply that it shouldn't be the problem on
EDP. I think there may be problem on the steadiness of MIDI clock
generated by some PC/Mac.

I found same problem when I using MIDI clock to sync the appregiator
on my Nord Lead. However, it works perfectly normal for MIDI notes and
other data.

Assumming EDP is perfect in sync (I have the version 5.0), it may be
the problem on PC/Mac. It drives me a bit crazy :(

Once I used a DR-5 drum machine to MIDI sync EDP, it has no problem.
I'll borrow a MC-303 to see if it works (it should, I think)

Also, I used a little DB-12 (Boss Metrome) to brother sync the EDP, it
works perfectly! I used a Y-cable to a headphone amp and let my
drummer to listen to the beat. It's fun and working.

HIP