Re: NAMM (was Tony Levin on tour AGAIN...!)

> BTW, if anyone is actually going, it would be fun to hook up, maybe have
> little get-together. let me know.
>
> kim

I'll be there for at least 3 of the four days: Thursday to Saturday.

My NAMM veteran friend says everyone usually leaves early on Sundays
( maybe to watch the Superbowl? )...

I have a rough idea of what I want to look at... as far as looping gear
goes I'd like to check out Yamaha's upcoming SU-700 sampler, a tabletop
unit like the Ensoniq ASR-X,  Roland SP-808, and Akai MPC2000 that
reportedly
has some internal similarities to the A3000 rackmount sampler as well
as see other looping gear in person.

Cheers,
PAolo