the CDs

> Last week there were over 14,700 page-view hits (meaning not
> including graphic elements and what-not.) That's well over 2000
> a day! And I don't even have a single porno on the site!

talking about hits, I'd be interested to know what the interest is for our
Looper's Delight CDs. Matt? Are you listening? Are you selling this thing
at all? Also, I'm a little bit disappointed that for the first LD CD,
there
is still no news about availability. I'd really appreciate at least a
statement of intent.

*       Michael Peters:         mpeters@csi.com
*       escape veloopity:               electronic guitar loop music
*       hop - fractals in motion:       strange attractors
*       http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Mpeters