RE: Looping Catching on?

Interesting subject!
There are a few things one can do: have a non looping instrument play with
y'all, like a flute, violin, saxophone, whatever: something people can
relate to. If it is a violin or flute, they think its classical music, if
its a sax, then its jazz. Don't worry about what they call it, just do your
thing.
Another option is being proficient on your instrument, for you instrument
players out there. If you are a badass on that Warr or Stick or Tele or
French Horn, your loops may not be noticed as much, but John and Jane will
have something that they can appreciate: they may not know a so-so trumpet
player, but they know what a bad one and a really good one sounds like.
Finally, you can always have a cute girl who sings and plays an instument,
like flute. Everyone can identify with that, especially if shes really
good.
:) Mazing how many bookings you can get, and they don't care what the other
people in the band do!

Oh, on another note, a Florida Music Mag reviewed my 'one of a kind'
looping
tapes...heres the online review:
http://www.eatmag.com/reviews/locrev1162.html

Dave Eichenberger