Re: Digital recording

I hope this is facetious. Or someone knows how toset those counters back on
Yamaha units. I intend to burn quite a few discs!

Edwin
<shameless self promotion>
PS If anyone needs anything transferred to discs, I am very reasonable!
</shameless self promotion>

Edwin Hurwitz
Boulder CO
http://www.indra.com/~edwin