Re: Live Looping: Einstruzenden Neubauten

Yes!

Ein Neu, glad to see someone talking about one of my favorite groups. I
saw them in Denver, and was blown away.  I have liked them since the
early eighties, missed their Milwaukee show in 1985 or so, and was
bummed ever since.

Indeed Blixa had some vocal loops going that at times were sonically
overpowering.  During "Headcleaner", in one of the pauses, the high
pitched keyboard sound was panning from side to side, and later Blixa's
screech was looping and panning and was almost  nausiating.  Intense
show!

Jim