pre-looping content

ola one and all- here is a question i sent to the folks on the alesis
qudra-
verb list, a sporatic group, sometimes helpful sometimes not. ive noticed
that
many LD folks use qudra-verbs in their setups and perhaps i can get an
assist
from some of you. i have at present abandoned my ongoing quest to use my
puter
for music, i must get all my hardware ducks in a row before i re-embark on
that madcap path. i have this sinking feeling that i do not have the right
mindset for all of this technical stuff. i spend 80% of my time tweaking
knobs
and buttons and 20% trying to make music. im ready to pull out my acoustic
and
a Peter-Paul-and Mary songbook and really learn how to play Puff the Magic
Peeper :)......thanks ............michael
hello-
i have just bought a carvin ae-185, this is a guitar with 2 lines out, one
is
electric and the second is for acoustic. here is how i route the beastie-
electric line out-sans amp-right input Q2-
acoustic line out-left input Q2-
now coming from the Q2
right line out Q2-merantz 4 trac (mixer)
left line out Q2-boss delay (DM3)-boomerang phrase sampler-merantz 4 trac
then we come out of the merantz into my stereo rig.
here are my problems:
1) i do not get a signal  from the Q2 right line out going to the merantz
2)i must  make the signal from the sans amp really hot to get it to blend
well
with the acoustic signal
3) both signals come out of the Q2 (elec and acoustic) from Q2 left line
out.
two things seem to happen: a) the acoustic sound seems very uneffected by
the
Q2, there is some change but not very much and b) the electric signal
sounds
overly processed (very digital is the best way to describe it)
the reason i got the carvin was to take advantage of the 2 lines in and
out on
the Q2, i was under the impression that i would have more control over the
coloration of both signals seperately. this does not seem to be the case.
and
the fact that the right line out of the Q2 gives me no signal at all has me
more than baffeled.
where am i going wrong? any ideas and suggestions would be most
helpful......thanks............michael