Re: Guitar Effects and a little happiness!

Hey Drew,
  Don't give away everything. He needs to use his imagination to truly get
where he is going.
To Steve;
  Stop playing your guitar for about a week and don't think about the
guitar...think about the ways you can get the guitar to sound differently.
If that doesn't work, go check out Henry Kaiser's "Ecletic Electric" video
and/or Adrian Belew's "Electronic Guitar". Those two videos will give you
plenty of ideas.
And to all who think I'm not using my imagination now...I've never tried to
do the sounds they use...mainly because i can't afford to get a $10000 rack
of effects.
Good day, and a better one tomorrow.
Jeff Collins

>Steve writes:
>
><< I've used delays, distortions, compressors, vocoders etc, but at the
>end
of