Anyone for T-Max?

Hi,
  I'm in the throes of ordering a theremax kit from paia, is there anyone
else
in the UK who would like to join with me to make a multiple order and save
on
the not inconsiderable shipping charges?

For details of the Theremax Theremin see http://www.paia.com it's a nice
design with velocity CV outputs as well as the normal pitch ones and audio
of course.

The full electronics kit (no case) is $86.25 without the (useless)
wall-wart PSU.
Just the PCB is $22.25.

All above do not include shipping, any takers? if so I'd like to hear in
the
next few days or so and we'll work out a final price.

Cheers,
     Robin.