Re: Pt. 3

Curtis, have you tried the new LoopIIIv5.0 software yet? The threshold for
the gate was set much lower, so hopefully this won't be a problem anymore.
I'd be interested to know if you still hear it while bowing.

That's not Andre's problem, actually. He knows about that one since he
through a fit about it last year. :-)  He even called me at home that time,
if I remember right....

kim