Street looper's.

Just as a curiosity:

In a recent trip to Barcelona (Spain) I had a chance to see, listen and
talk
to two street players that were using JamMan as part of their equipment.

They were playing at the "Ramblas" using a 12V battery to power all the
gear.

Both used the same kind of effects were the JamMan was the most important
piece among several short delay units, compact Zoom stuff etc. with a
lousy
amp.

They met on the sreet by accident and both were left hand players.

Carlos was from Amsterdam and played tapped guitar in a soft and fluid
jazz
style.

The other musician was from Australia and played a dulcimer (used like a
guitar) with a GK-2 driving a GR 50 in a more "wild" style.

It was a lot of fun to see loop music performed on the street and a good
school to: I noticed that they had to be very fast in order to attract
people's attention, there was not much time to build up the loop and
develop
the idea as the "audience" did not spend more than 1 or 2 minutes listening
(of course there were exceptions).

Thats it.

Miguel