Re: Re: It could be a new looping device.

Regarding my description of the MIDI Control Center I'd like to see,
here's a
new product that sounds similar, but probably lacks the LFO's and
mathematical data streams that the MPX has:
>From Sweetwater Sound's InSync:
<<Kurzweil has announced a new MIDI controller product, the Expression
Mate.
The
new unit is designed to give owners of K2500 rackmounts and other MIDI gear
expressive controls similar to those offered on a 76- or 88- key K2500
keyboard. Expression Mate consists of a 3-zone ribbon controller, three
arpeggiators, footswitch and continuous controller jacks, two merging MIDI
ins, a thru and two outs. Anticipated price is $395, with availability
early
next year.>>