Electro-Harmonix Delay 16

Hi all, I have a question and a request that has been on my mind for quite
some time.
Now that electro-harmonix has resurfaced (new sensor ltd.), and reissued
the Q-tron, I am wondering if they have any plans in the works to do the
same with the much coveted Delay 16?
The #800 posted on their web page is not functional in Canada, and I was
wondering if one of you State side listers might give them a call and find
this info out.
The number for customer service is #800 633 5477

Many thanks in advance,

Gordon