Re: RE: ring mod signals & Re: marimba, kalimba, steel drum sounds

Isn't the DOD Gonkulator pedal a ring modulator? I saw a $200+ Ring mod'er
called a Black Cat recently reviewed positively in Guitar World, or
someplace. Also, several of the new Charlie Stringer pedals seem to have
ring
mod capabilities. The Boss GT-5's "intelligent" ring mod option lets a bit
more of the original pitch sail thru, which is pretty useful, adding to
that
unit's MANY hip features...
These are the days of anything you want, my friends!
dpc