RE: lxp 15 manual Wanted (off but help Laurence)

Dear M. Voit,

I have forwarded your message to our Swiss distributor, Gotham AG, who
should be able to sell you the manual that you need.  You can email them
directly at gotham@music.ch

Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything
that i can do for you.

Best regards,

Greg Hogan
Lexicon Customer Service