lxp 15 manual Wanted (off but help Laurence)

Loopers

I'm trying to explain to my girl friend Laurence (Classical flutist) the
in and out of the LXP 15 V1.20 with the french and german
manuals.....all that in french..
the manuals are relating to an older Rom version and are simply
impossible to understand and incomplete (pages missing)
Although beeing a midi and multi effect adict for years I'm stuck and
ridiculous in front of her
;=)

I want that Original plain engilsh manual for V 1.20

A download in zipped PDF would be the _fastest_
(I want to break FFFREEE)

Tank you for helping me to spend my future time playing guitar and flute
duos instead of  yelling at the tranlator..<g>

Claude Voit