Drone one

fred marshall wrote:

> Tom Lambrecht wrote:
>
> > drone on~~~~~~drone on~~~~~~drone on~~~~~~~~drone on~~~~Tom
> > Tom Lambrecht  hideo@concentric.net
>
> - nice thought . . . "droning on" cast in a positive light . . .

There's a music list, btw, called "Drone On" -- it's about artists like
Bowery Electric, Slowdive, Spaceman3, Stereolab, even some non-guitar
artists I think (I'm not on the list, a friend is), but as you can
imagine repetition in music is the basic idea, not far removed from this
list.

--
     _   _ _                Thom Heileson
   //)) //^~                            heileson@u.washington.edu